UK Sales Manager
CBS is a business built around innovation and customer service. Operating within the Sales Department,the Account Manager will look after a number of specified accounts within their allocated regions. You will need to service these accounts to the CBS standard and grow both the number of accounts within your regions and the turnover.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious, energetic and self-motivated individual who can demonstrate a clearemphasis on providing support to our high standard of service. The candidate will assist with general project follow-up and progress chasing when necessary. This position offers an ideal opportunity for progression into sales Account Management.
Specific duties to include(but not limited to):
• Visit accounts on a regular basis and work from their showrooms
• Ensure client has showroom stock and sufficient marketing material
• Product Training, providing this to OEM’s, Dealers and End users
• Attend end user mock up’s and presentations
• Ensure all requests from clients are efficiently fulfilled
• Attend any sales meetings with dealers or client meetings as requested
• Update all clients on any new products, ensuring that they are aware of all features and benefits
and how to sell them.
• Responsible for building new and developing existing relationships within allocated regions
• Provide regular feedback to CBS design department on market trends and Product developments
• Actively research new dealers and business within allocated regions
• Assist with client enquires, quotations, sample request’s and general administration duties that
come with Account Management
• Maintain CRM database – Salesforce, daily to include, but not limited to; completing pipeline,
logging client project activity, sending quotations & sales forecasting.
• Work with dedicated Sales Support person so they can assist you in day to day admin duties when
you are not in the office
• Work closely with our A&D Technical Consultant to ensure we are up to date on all project
information, logging this activity on our CRM system.
• Participate in induction training for new personnel and new product training
• Attend client networking events and industry exhibitions as and when required.
Health & Safety; ensure that safe working practices are followed. Attend safety briefings, as requested.
Take responsibility for your own and your co-workers safety in accordance with The Health & Safety at
Work Act 1974, and The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulation 1999
Compliance; ensure compliance with business systems, processes, certification schemes, regulations and
legislation relevant to the scope of your role. Support internal quality controls and audits to demonstrate
Computer literate with an expert level of understanding for all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel,
Comfortable working as part of a team but also must be self-motivated, able to work alone and manage
their own workload
Able to multi-task and prioritise workload
Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure
Comfortable presenting to a range of audiences
Able to build relationships with a variety of clients
Hungry and self-motivated with a ‘can do approach’
Professional attitude to work.
Reliable & punctual
Confident and able to clearly communicate with a variety of audiences