Sales Support Coordinator
Sales Support Manager
We are seeking a Sales Support Coordinator team member to join Colebrook Bosson Saunders International (CBS) – a market leading manufacturer of Ergonomic technology support products & services. Working within the European Sales team you will provide support to the Account Management team and their customers assisting in the development of successful relationships that enable long-term growth.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated with the ability to organise workload in line with the demands of the department. You will manage your tasks to completion, whilst achieving pre-established deadlines with your colleagues.
You will be flexible, sociable and happy to work in a multi-tasking environment. With a “can do” approach, you should be able to work both on your own and as part of a team.
As a Sales Coordinator you will ensure that customer expectations are met in an accurate and timely manner and that any queries are resolved effectively in line with our agreed service levels. Responsibility will include, but not be limited to the following duties:
- Meet the performance criteria as agreed by the Sales Support Manager
- Clear communication with customer by phone, email as required to support the sales process
- Able to process both UK and Export orders effectively. Ensuring all paperwork requirements for export orders are met
- Order confirmation and stock allocation to meet customer needs
- Manage customer expectations in the event of product shortfall or unavailability and notify team leader in the event of unidentified shortfalls
- Ensure all returns are completed within a 2 week timeframe
- Process complaints and provide/request resolution where possible
- Ensure that sales pipeline and customer data of assigned account managers is up to date
- Complete assigned Salesforce tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Support customers/account managers in provision of literature, images and samples to support all stages of the sales process
- Available to attend site visits with account managers if needed
- Routinely gather customer feedback
- Maintain CRM database – Salesforce, on a daily basis.
- Attend events/exhibitions as and when required
- Comfortable working as part of a team
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Computer literate and confident with the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Customer service or stock processing experience desirable
- Languages desirable (French, Spanish or German)
- Reliable with a meticulous attention to detail
- Professional attitude to work
- Able to work as part of a team as well as on your own
- Confident and able to clearly communicate with a variety of audiences