РОЖДЕСТВЕНСКИЙ БЛАГОТВОРИТЕЛЬНЫЙ КОНКУРС
Это похоже на Рождество
Вовлеките своих детей в наш конкурс рисунков, чтобы выиграть лампу и игрушечный ваучер на 50 фунтов стерлингов
Мы хотели бы пригласить ваших детей принять участие в нашем конкурсе рисунков. Название рисунка – «мои родители работают дома». На рисунке нужно показать рабочую зону родителей, где могут быть изображены работающие родители или только оборудование, которое они использовали в течение этого периода карантина.
Конкурс будет разделен на различные возрастные группы;
• дети до 5 лет (CBS предоставит детям шаблон для раскрашивания, или они могут нарисовать свой рисунок)
• дети от 6 до 10 лет
• дети от 11 до 16 лет
• Существующие клиенты CBS (всех возрастов)
Победители будут оцениваться группой сотрудников CBS, основываясь на креативности и качестве рисунка. Пожалуйста, отправьте рисунок вашего ребенка по адресу [email protected]. Обязательно укажите имя вашего ребенка, возраст и прикрепите изображение рисунка.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Colebrook Bosson Saunders (CBS) company number: 2516754 whose registered office is at 35 Union Street SE1 1SD, England.
2. This is a global competition and for kids that are aged 1 to 16 years. The parent will have to submit the drawing for their children underage of 13 years old.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.colebrookbossonsaunders.com/ The submission can be made on CBS social media channels, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or by simple emailing [email protected]
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 6th December. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The top three winners name, age and picture will be published on CBS’s website and social media platforms. The winner’s will be announced within 10 days after the closing date.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Here write out in simplest form how you enter the competition.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen:
by votes conducted via CBS employees based on the creativity and quality of the drawing. This will be measured and recorded and verified by a panel of judges at CBS.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or email within 10 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her children’s name and drawing image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: comp[email protected]
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• CBS shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
• CBS also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.