Office & Facilities Co-Ordinator
CBS is a business built around innovation and customer service. As the first point of contact for all visitors into our Headquarters you will be passionate about customer services and have exceptional communication skills. You will have overall responsibility for presentation of the Showroom and front of house reception duties including switchboard, catering and post requirements. In addition, you will be assisting with day to day office facilities and administrative tasks which are both scheduled and reactive within a multi-tasking environment.
Specific duties to include (but not limited to):
• Provide a warm and professional welcome to all visitors to the CBS Showroom
• Main switchboard – answer telephone calls promptly and courteously, directing all calls to the relevant person
• Deliveries – book in all deliveries and notify relevant staff. Book couriers where necessary.
• Ensure the presentation of the Showroom is kept to a high standard at all times
• Responsible for distribution of all mail and frank all outgoing mail
• Maintain stocks of brochures
• Maintain the rooms booking system, this will also include providing refreshments and lunches as and when required.
• Ensure rooms are cleared and presentable after meetings;
• Maintain office supplies, to include stationary, beverages, water and cleaning products
• Exceptional interpersonal skills including outstanding telephone manner
• Excellent time keeping and understanding of implications with delays.
• Demonstrate good organisational skills
• Able to multi-task and prioritise workloads
• Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure
• Computer literate and confident with the use of Microsoft Office applications (word, excel)
• Customer focused approach with a helpful and flexible ‘can do’ attitude
• Professional attitude to work